[SOLD] Another new Yocto

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • This looks awesome, fantastic workmanship! :D I'm interested, but any indication what shipping charges would be? I'm in the Netherlands.
  • I can't reply privately to you yet (too new on the forum I guess) but what would be the procedure? Bank transfer? Credit card? :) I'm currently selling my TR-707 to make room and there's quite a bit of interest so I guess I want to pull the trigger on this Yocto. :D
  • You need 5 posts to have PMs I think.

Payment via PayPal or bank wire.
  • Hi,

Do you have more of these? I'm interested too.
    I'm in the Netherland also... let me know, I will pay you today if you have one ready!
    Please send me an e-mail at info[at]e-phonic.com

Kind regards,
    PJ
  • Sorry it's theoretically sold, but I'm never sure before payment received, so I will let you know when it's sure (there was quite a lot of people that said they will send the payment and say finally no after a while or doesn't say anything at all at any time).

Anyway I still have 2 kits to build, but am not able to do them I think before the end of month... :|
  • SOLD ! 2 new ones in July.
  • I might be interested in 1 of the 2 to come!
    A few questions...

How tweakable are the components like the frequencies of briged-t networks of the kick drum. I'd like to tune them to a reference 808 of some one I know. The circuit is identical so I will be able to match it pretty close right?
    For example the filter cutoff freqs of the clap in the demo's seems to be a bit off. Is it possible to fine tune these?

What would shipping to the Netherlands cost? Do I need to pay to customs?

Please let me know (info[@]e-phonic.com)
    PJ
  • You can add the BD pitch mod to tune it as your wish. Not sure what to think about the clap...

I can ship from France so you don't pay customs.

Shipping to the Netherlands would cost CHF 40-45.
  • Ok, so what parts can be tuned with trim pods?