Exploring other enclosure options.

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Hey

My enclosure arrived a while back, and i didnt open it. Just checked it, and my word, it looks absolutely fantastic ! thanks so much for all your time and hard work!

Cheers, Ben
  • Hi,

Have the latest batch of metal enclosures been posted for sale?
  • I'm still waiting for news from Vincent to know when he'll put the page online. As soon as I know more, I'll post it here.
  • Super excited... my hand is hovering over the mouse button.
  • Hi,

Just discovered that the metal case wasadded to the store but it is nort clear for me how it work...

Thanks,
  • You can order your enclosure on the e-licktronic main site, through this page : http://www.e-licktronic.com/en/yocto-ki ... -case.html . Just fill out the info if you're not already registered, and make the purchase. Unfortunately you will have to pay 1 eurocent to be able to make the reservation. If your info is sent, you will receive a Paypal request in the following days.
  • Do we need to order the 3M overlay for the metal enclosure when we order the Yocto full kit? Thanks!
  • jdkee wrote:Do we need to order the 3M overlay for the metal enclosure when we order the Yocto full kit? Thanks!
    the metal enclosure is printed, no need for 3M overlay.
    Get the latest unofficial Yocto V1 firmware here.
    Be sure to check the revised manual.
    Leave your comments in this thread.
  • Hi all

Ive ordered the metal enclosure and paid follow-up invoice. Very exciting!

Do we know when they will be shipping?

thanks,

Paul