Exploring other enclosure options.

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Hi, i hope everyone is well.

@SubStyler, looks great! Not too disimilar to the desired look for my finished project

@ElSchtroumpf, I've just order the kit and will eventually need a case. I guess being a new forum member i'm unable to send pm's. Would you be so good as to supply an EPS layout.

Can anyone tell me if they know of a PCB mod to include a power switch on the rear of the 808 and which parts to order from Mouser.. and how to implement this. Thanks

Kind regards
    Nick
  • Hello
    I am Looking for yocto enclosure .
    I can not post mp
    Best regards
    loic
  • @ElSchtroumpf is there a way to still get that beautiful case of yours?
  • I will not do another batch, so for anyone looking to get a printed metal enclosure, keep an eye on this thread : viewtopic.php?f=16&t=605
  • ElSchtroumpf wrote:I will not do another batch, so for anyone looking to get a printed metal enclosure, keep an eye on this thread : viewtopic.php?f=16&t=605
    Going out on a limb here but if you ever did decide to do another batch, please count me in. Thank you!
  • nicknoi wrote:Hi, i hope everyone is well.

@SubStyler, looks great! Not too disimilar to the desired look for my finished project

@ElSchtroumpf, I've just order the kit and will eventually need a case. I guess being a new forum member i'm unable to send pm's. Would you be so good as to supply an EPS layout.

Can anyone tell me if they know of a PCB mod to include a power switch on the rear of the 808 and which parts to order from Mouser.. and how to implement this. Thanks

Kind regards
    Nick
    Hi Nick,

Why don't you take the live wire from the 2.1mm dc jack input, connect it to one terminal of a spst, latching switch, then connect another red/brown/your choice of wire from the other switch terminal to the live input of the power supply. This would work just fine as a complete 'kill' switch. Hope this helps.
  • Hi SubStyler ...please send me an email or pn, your old email doesn't work anymore. You know me from the x0x forum back in the days ;)
  • katarakt wrote:Hi SubStyler ...please send me an email or pn, your old email doesn't work anymore. You know me from the x0x forum back in the days ;)
    yep...
    you've got PM :mrgreen:
    maybe you want something like this?
  • Hi SubStyler!

Your box is perfect!
    plz send me EPS file or provide me detail.

thx!