Exploring other enclosure options.

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • 4teenth wrote:Is expressing an interest on here enough or do I need to PM or do something else?
    I sent you a PM about ten days ago but it's still in my outbox. Let me know if you did not receive it!
  • Hi All.
    I'm interested by one metal case too.

Best
  • Hey i would love
    one of these Metalboxes too!
  • hello,

if another run happens,
    i am in :D

greets
  • I've just seen elstroumph's case (not assembled yet) at a friends place and i want in on the next batch. I'm new on the forum so i can't PM but hopefully soon.
  • Hi - I can't PM yet but could you please put me down for an enclosure and another for my friend who has yet to build his Yocto!

So that's definitely two.

I know one more person with a yocto and they would almost certainly want one, so likely three, but I have to confirm in a day or so and give a definite answer on 2 or 3 units. Or I'll just get them to come on the board and put in their own requests, whatever is easiest for you. But they're not even registered on the forum as yet.

Great news that you are doing another batch, the end result was really beautiful.

Cheers,

Ric

ElSchtroumpf wrote:I wanted to let everyone know that I am planning a second group buy for the metal Yocto enclosures. They will be exactly the same, with the exception of maybe 2 of the 3 colors used in the printing.

PM for more info - if you can't PM yet leave a message on the thread and I will contact you!

I think I have contacted everyone who has expressed interest in the thread, but if I've missed you, let me know!
  • what are physical dimensions of Yocto in Elschtroumph's enclosure?
    with standup knobs etc
    I mean what space it takes W/D/H
    just reconfiguring system and have to reserve some areas for some things :)
  • What is currently the probability of the second batch of metal enclosures? I preferably want to buy the kit when i know i can get the case too :)
  • tomektowski wrote:what are physical dimensions of Yocto in Elschtroumph's enclosure?
    with standup knobs etc
    I mean what space it takes W/D/H
    just reconfiguring system and have to reserve some areas for some things :)
    400x265x130, that is height including the knobs.

Take into account you will have some plugs sticking out in the back! :o