Nava Builders (Who can build me a Nava?)

Buy/Sell/Trade Yocto, Nava parts, full build unit, build service...
  • I’m in the US and interested in possibly having someone build a Nava Extra 9 for me. I also wouldn’t mind doing it myself, but I have hardly any experience in soldering. How difficult would it be for someone like myself to build? Thoughts? I appreciate any input!
  • Anyone!?
  • Hi,

I'm new to the community here, but I have years of experience in SynthDIY and more than a decade in soldering projects.

Some notable projects include:
    Erica Synths DIY Bundle II
    Custom Eurorack enclouse power supply design, installation/upgrade.
    Mutable Instruments Eurorack modules
    Dozens of x0xb0xs; DinSync RE303
    Various vintage synth repairs
    Over 50 custom spec'd mechanical keyboards for family/friends/clients.

I feel I'm a bit late to the Nava build, I had only learned of it a few months ago.
    I'd like to offer my skills, however, I strongly feel I'd like to complete my own personal build first. I could really use some help confirming I can even get my hands on the kits. Especially regarding the Extra9 add-on kit.

I'm located in California/USA, so even shipping kits halfway around the world could be an issue at this time.

Thanks!
  • Hey all, I’m brand new on the site, located in NE ‘merica and definitely looking for a Nava build and possibly a yocto. I can’t message anyone yet so if anyone wouldn’t mind reaching out to me I’d love to figure out details of what this process would look like, I’d be grateful!
  • Altitude wrote:I'll start:

Out of Michigan USA. Building Nava's and Yoctos.
    located in Chicago looking for a nava 909 built - please let me know if you can help - thanks
  • looking to buy built nava extra 9 or nava 909 in US

negativ3land100@gmail.com

thanks

rob
  • looking for a builder to repair/possibly mod a yocto 2 in Dublin, Ireland
  • I'm in the UK and may need someone to build/finish my Nava Extra 9 if i get stuck. Can anyone let me know of anyone that may be able to help just so i know its an option??