BOM /parts list separated into sections?

• I made a CSV table and annotated the Individual Voice PartsList table with the details from the Mouser BOM. In case it is useful to anyone I uploaded it here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/qywou80fj ... Sheet3.csv
    I don't have my kit or parts yet but the idea is to use this to organise the parts once I get the BOM and have received the kit, I will probably update it when I get everything. There are a lot of discrepancies that I think would have been really confusing.

To make this I took the Individual Voice PartsList pdf and extracted the table into csv table using Tabula, as well as the Main_PartList, and did my best to connect each part to an item on the Mouser BOM, or tag it as included in the kit. I added a note where it seems like the part on the BOM has different specifications than is given in the parts list, or some other info that might be useful. I am assuming all the potentiometers that werent in the BOM are in the kit. There are still some things on the BOM that aren't mentioned in the parts list but should mostly be just jumper cables and spacers etc, and some transistors that aren't mentioned on the Yocto product page but I am assuming are included. Each part is also tagged with a section so you can filter if you just want to look at the PSU or whatever section you are working on. There could well be mistakes so check that the mouser info columns and the partslist info seem to make sense, and Tabula sometimes misses rows as pulling a table from a pdf is a mess so one or two entries might have got lost.
  • Very useful spreadsheet. Thank you for doing this.
  • Hello guys! Super usefull thx!

So if I’m right we can substitute RC4558P for the uPC4558CA?

Thx in advance
  • Tagging each part with a section so you can filter if you just want to look at the PSU or whatever section you are working on is best.