Nava v1.0 Firmware

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • drifter7508 wrote:Running in master when played with midi= not working so good.
    Works better in slave mode. But maybe it's supposed to be in slave mode. :-)
    Thanks, that was useful information. Had a problem with Nava freezes when played with midi. Works better in slave mode.
  • Vincent... any updates on when a new FW will be available?
    1. The Nava cant be played properly with midi as we have reported as a bug.
    viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1014
    2. The Nava cant be used as the real 909 (and 808+yocto) with the seq. (Pattern change!)

These 2 problems are critical! No info, no new firmware for a long time...
  • I'm sure he is working on it. Guess he has a lot to do preparing the next generation of Nava and Yocto boards at the moment...
  • Well. The Nava is pretty much unusable in this FW state as both studio and live machine... so I think this should be the priority.
  • I'd also like to see a firmware update, at least for the critical things.. there are just a few things left to be sorted..
  • Dear Diyer,

Please be patient a little bit more on the firmware update.
    We apologize for the delay.

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Many bugs in midi play mode!!!! Not stable!!! sound constantly breaks down and some instruments play by themselves !!! too bad it is not possible to use !!!
  • When controlled by MIDI, Nava doesn't respond correctly when added swing to MIDI track in DAW.
  • Seriously? So, all this time there have been no work done for the firmware and no timeplan at all?
    (From what I can read out from the new FW developer).

Im still waiting to be able to use my Nava. Right now its not possible with the current fw state.