NAVA ENCLOSURE - new design

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • malkit wrote:Mine finally showed up, yesterday- all in one piece!

I have to say- I like the matte paint and slightly gray color a lot better than the previous case, which was glossy white (happymum).

That said, one needs to be careful around the orange paint, as mine flaked off when I brushed it with my finger. Might have to put a little coat over those small parts.

Otherwise, the case looks great and was well worth the wait. Definitely more in the spirit of the original TR-909!

Thanks, Kacper.
    Hey Malkit, great to hear that it showed up for you. Are you on the east coast or west coast? Also, were there any updates on your tracking number on USPS? I still don't see any movement from my tracking number and haven't received anything yet
  • Hey Portable,

I'm on the East Coast. I just had an inkling to check the tracking number, and there it was- updated, with my local post office, and out for delivery.

Are you on the West Coast? My guess is that you'll see this in less than a week, if you haven't already!

Best,
    M
  • KlangGenerator wrote:Hi Kacper,

just noticed that it says "MD" instead of "MT" below the arrow showing to the Mid Tom output. Maybe you can correct this before you start with the production of the next batch.. ;)
    also TRIG-1 is missing underneath the STOP/CONT button to select TRIG-1 output (just like there is TOTAL ACCENT underneath the ENTER button)

and the allignment of the silkscreen need to be improved . on my case the allignment is of . :(

• Hello All,

I have one spare case from Kacper for the NAVA 909 which I won't be using as my build has to be put on hold due to family issues.

Please pm or email if you are interested in buying it. £90 plus courier and Paypal fees. I can post immediately.

Cheers

melaguasta17@gmail.com
  • PM sent!
  • Sorry it's already gone !! ;)
  • My case finally arrived and it was worth the wait! It really looks great, especially considering the box was beat up and nearly open when it arrived. I was wondering what the proper mounting hardware is for this case? What's the screw size for the standoffs and the plastic feet? Thanks!
  • Hi! You have to use M3 screw size. Cheers!
  • Awesome, thanks! Great work on this case! It's spectacular, and I am so excited to put this together!