NAVA ENCLOSURE - new design

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • Perhaps they were shipped by motorboat?
  • When I check at the emonitoring.poczta-polska.pl website, it says it was "sent from Poland" at the end of March. However when I checked on usps.com, it says the "origin post is preparing the shipment" with the last update also stamped from Poland on the same end of March date/time.

Are others in the US seeing this as well?
  • Same exact status, here.

Hey Kacper- what sort of shipping service did you use, for these? A month seems to be unusually long for being in flight.

Thanks,
    Malkit
  • It might be because tracking isn't supported when the package passes customs and is forwarded to local postal service. Mine said the same but arrived via Australia Post with no further tracking :D
  • This is true- I've ordered microphones from 3u Audio and had similar experiences with tracking.

That said, it didn't take a month. Sawtooth- how long did yours take after leaving Poland?

These could all very well be held up in customs.
  • Mine was shipped 28th March and arrived in Ireland on 10th April with the International Economy option.

Thanks Kacper!
  • Just a quick Public Service Announcement:

For those ordering from the US, the economy shipping option comes with a 6-week wait time- confirmed via Kacper.

I, for one, am relieved! At this point, another two weeks won't kill me...and is far preferable to having the case lost in space.

Best,
    M
  • Hello KacperPawluk,

I would be interested to purchase two screen-printed boxes (enclosure) for the NAVA V1, are they available and what is the price ?

Do you have an email address please ?

Thank you.

Guillaume from France.

guillaumedu76@yahoo.fr
  • Hi Kacper,

just noticed that it says "MD" instead of "MT" below the arrow showing to the Mid Tom output. Maybe you can correct this before you start with the production of the next batch.. ;)