NAVA ENCLOSURE - new design

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • kacperpawluk wrote:Yes, it is possible.
    cool... so that might be something for me.
    I'll think about it!
  • Comparing this box to the other one offered by HappyMum, I can see one difference appears to be the type of metal used - this one is 'rough' while the other is smooth.

Is that correct?
    Can you offer some insight into other differences between this and the other one? For example, are the measurements the same?

Thank you
  • morecowbell wrote:Comparing this box to the other one offered by HappyMum, I can see one difference appears to be the type of metal used - this one is 'rough' while the other is smooth.

Is that correct?
    Can you offer some insight into other differences between this and the other one? For example, are the measurements the same?

Thank you
    I think it's not the type of metal, it's the way the metal parts were sprayed or coated.
    it depends on the type of the color and the preliminary work.
    when I get my blank housings to the print shop they always ask me if the color should be smooth, a bit rough or more rough.

about the design: personally I like this more because the NAVA logo is more on the upper side which I find more elegant.
    the only downside is that the backside is not printed. this is for example the reason why I'm asking for a blank case :)
  • Hi! Metal is the same i think (aluminium), but as SubStyler said it's about painting. Cases are powder coated with little structure. I think it looks better than normal paint but I think I will try with mat paint.
    Last edited by kacperpawluk on Sep 26th, '16, 21:10, edited 1 time in total.
  • Hey Kacper, can you email tracking numbers for Nava. Thanks man ;)
  • I will do that tomorrow! :)
  • Cheers pal ;)
  • My case arrived yesterday :D excellent piece of work Kacper ;) THX:)