My build log - missing parts, questions and suggestions

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • pin header for LCD missing
  • 4 LED spacers missing
  • cable length estimates for the crimped cables would be great.
    I made one too short :(
  • i did start listing the missing parts in my build but alas i gave up, also worth noting there are little to no metal film caps in the bom (instead it uses poly box). You should really use those nice Nichicon metal film if you want it closer to the original machine ;) (i was lucky to have a good stash of these here)
  • dinsync wrote:there are little to no metal film caps in the bom (instead it uses poly box). You should really use those nice Nichicon metal film if you want it closer to the original machine ;) (i was lucky to have a good stash of these here)
    Thanks for the tip about the capacitors. Could you indicate which capacitors from the BOM are poly box? It's not readily indicated. Better would be even to have the Nichicon equivalents but I don't want to push it :P
  • comboy wrote:I have plenty of 1k resistors left, but am missing nearly all 1k2 resistors from the sequencer.
    havn't counted them yet but my guess is there are 1k instead of 1k2 resistors in the BOM.
    1K and 1K2 resistors quantity updated on Mouser BOM
    comboy wrote:1 x 100k missing
    Mouser BOM have 91pcs of 100k resistors and you need 91pcs
    comboy wrote:0.0022uF missing.
    3 on the bom.
    bd needs 1, sd needs 3
    SD parts list updated:
    C73 is 470p ceramic disk capacitor and not 0.022uf film capacitor
    comboy wrote:0.1uF film missing
    Added to the Mouser BOM
    comboy wrote:C84 is listed as film capacitor but I only have ceramic capacitors with 220pf on the mouser BOM
    Parts list updated with right capacitor type
    comboy wrote:ic65 listed under hihat but located in ride section
    Half of the IC65 is use in HH section as amplifier and the other half use in crash section as amplifier too.
    comboy wrote:pin header for LCD missing
    Added to the Mouser BOM

comboy wrote:4 LED spacers missing
    these are in the Mouser BOM

Thank you comboy for your advices

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Thanks Comboy, Vincent, Paul and everyone else who has posted updates for the BOM. :D

Just thinking for those of us who have already bough our parts (And haven't started) I think it would be helpful to make a document or new topic only Vincent can edit (To keep pure) with a list of all the missing and incorrect parts.

What do you all think?

The new Mouser BOM is good for those who haven't bought yet but not so helpful for those who have.

Thanks! :)
  • hofmann25 wrote:Thanks Comboy, Vincent, Paul and everyone else who has posted updates for the BOM. :D

Just thinking for those of us who have already bough our parts (And haven't started) I think it would be helpful to make a document or new topic only Vincent can edit (To keep pure) with a list of all the missing and incorrect parts.

What do you all think?

The new Mouser BOM is good for those who haven't bought yet but not so helpful for those who have.

Thanks! :)
    All Mouser BOM changes are describe here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=802#p4439

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • e-licktronic wrote:
    All Mouser BOM changes are describe here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=802#p4439

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Ahhh! :D

Perfect. Thank you sir! 8-)