Nava v1.0 BOM [5/18/16 IMPORTANT BOM UPDATE]

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • I ordered these LED Holders instead : http://www.mouser.be/ProductDetail/Biva ... vg13M0g%3d

Not tested yet, but they spec 1 mm less wide than the white ones...
  • Is this the same update?

EDIT 5/23/16
    -20Kohm resistor quantity updated to 5pcs

EDIT 5/21/16
    -20Kohm resistor quantity updated to 5 pcs

• Hi Vincent, Do you have the last update for the Nava v1.0 Mouser BOM ? I would like to buy the components...
    Thanks
    Regards
    Cristo
  • There's only a bunch of resistors out of stock - pro tip: search for alternatives for each of those. Then there's the Polystyrene caps - if you're in Europe you can get those from Reichelt in Germany for instance. They might be called Styroflex there. Last up is a bunch of metric fasteners, those can be found everywhere unless you're in a non-metric holdout like the US.
  • Hi!

I found replacements for the styrene capacitors, but i got trouble finding 160kOhm 1/10W 0.1% resistors, do you know a place where I can find them? The specs seems a bit too critical for subbing it with resistors that has slightly different specs, but i may be wrong.

Thanks!
  • Reichelt to the rescue!
    MPR 160K is the same thing.

Or, browse E-bay, Futurlec (slow-ish as they are in Thailand) or Tayda. Distrelec only has SMD resistors with that tolerance. Digi-Key in the US stocks suitable parts. RS and Rapidonline don't.
  • Thanks!!

I always forgot about reichelt (and you mentionned it in the post before, i have no excuses aha).
  • Another mouser option 271-160k-RC for your resistors

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Xic ... 252bhUw%3d

They often have these in stock in 1/4 W size that the project uses.

5% (Most of the project) P/N: 291-(value)-RC
    1% (RA#) P/N: 271-(value)-RC

For value
    100 ohms = 100 or 291-100-RC
    4.7k ohms = 4.7K or 291-4.7K-RC
    2.2M ohms = 2.2M or 291-2.2M-RC

If you hit a value like 5k that don't come up, double check the PDF on one that does and make sure it's a part made in that line. That 5k can get substituted as the 4.99k part.

Hope that helps..