Sifam Knob group buy CLOSED

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Rowan wrote:I'm in the UK and my lot arrived yesterday.
    Thanks Rowan

My knobs arrived safely today (London) so thanks for putting together the group buy..

All I now need is something to put them on :)

Paul
  • Rowan wrote:
    misa wrote:HI altitude,

in my set I have two larger knobs, but I can't get them on the pattern/track shaft. is there a trick?

thank you for the group buy!

misa
    Loosen the nut in on the top, fit the knob, then tighten the nut back up.
    Ah, very well, that mechanism escaped me..;) If you have the chance it would be great to exchange the cap for the larger knobs with one that has a white line on top -- much easier to see where the knob is set, especially with the Pattern/Track knob (I usually keep it between Pattern Play and Pattern Edit -- so most of the time the line is facing away from me)

Generally I like the look but the new knobs seem to stand out a bit higher than the original Yocto ones (I guess since they aren't skirted) I'll post a picture soon.
  • misa wrote:..
    Generally I like the look but the new knobs seem to stand out a bit higher than the original Yocto ones (I guess since they aren't skirted) I'll post a picture soon.
    Cut the shafts down
  • Many thanks for putting the group buy together, received mine last week!

Just got my new decal sticker today so I'm nearly finished on the case now!
  • Very nice looking knobs!
  • misa wrote:t would be great to exchange the cap for the larger knobs with one that has a white line on top -- much easier to see where the knob is set, especially with the Pattern/Track knob (I usually keep it between Pattern Play and Pattern Edit -- so most of the time the line is facing away from me)
    True.. It makes the big knobs sorta unusable, I'm gonna put a drop of paint on it for now..

the other knobs look perfect
    Get the latest unofficial Yocto V1 firmware here.
    Be sure to check the revised manual.
    Leave your comments in this thread.
  • I can get the caps with the line.
  • Altitude wrote:I can get the caps with the line.
    I'm interested. Dunno if it would be economically feasible..
    Get the latest unofficial Yocto V1 firmware here.
    Be sure to check the revised manual.
    Leave your comments in this thread.
  • International shipping is ~ $3. I heard back today and they have them in stock