[SOLVED]No sound, No BD,CH

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Hey, the Master out is a Mono output maybe that's why you don't hear a thing thru your headphones.
    Did you check the individual outputs during the build?
  • Can you see the pattern lights moving? Have you tried the separate instrument outputs with a line-level input?
  • ElSchtroumpf wrote:Have you tried the separate instrument outputs with a line-level input?
    how to try it?
    there was one topic - trigging individual sections during the build up
    but I cant find it...

Im not checking anything, even voltages - I mess up with transformer
    - bought wrong one and now just building sections without power

can it be a problem later?

electrosymphony - any luck? leds run along pattern?
  • LED are perfectly lighting I can see the pattern scrolling, all buttons seem to respond.
    I tried to put my jack in several other single instrument output but there is nothing.
    Not even a crackle when I turn the potentiometer.
  • when you edit/wright notes on pattern - do they appear along the track/pattern?
  • Checking your instruments during the build with an arduino and a headphone:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=179
  • tomektowski wrote:when you edit/wright notes on pattern - do they appear along the track/pattern?
    yes they do
  • ikke wrote:Checking your instruments during the build with an arduino and a headphone:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=179
    thank you I'll read this
  • The only thing they don't mention in that topic is the ground connection from the arduino to the main board of the Yocto and the ground connection from the main board of the Yocto to the the sleeve of the headphones so you can poke for audio with the tip of the headphones.