Assembly service for the Yocto kit

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Hello,
    I have currently no visibility for the next batch to come,
    I will contact you if I have new information, but since it will be a matter of months rather than weeks, I advise to consider another solution.
  • Djvinc wrote:Hello,
    I have currently no visibility for the next batch to come,
    I will contact you if I have new information, but since it will be a matter of months rather than weeks, I advise to consider another solution.
    Thanks for the quick reply, I'll see what else I can do!
  • Hey Flavio,

Got you message but it looks like I'm too new here to post PMs, could you PM me your email?

Thanks

James
  • Which "low noise output mod" are your referring to? The tom noise mod or is there another one you can supply a link for? Thanks
  • dam wrote:Which "low noise output mod" are your referring to? The tom noise mod or is there another one you can supply a link for? Thanks
    Take a look to this website. I made that SNR mods wich are changing master section's resistors and caps.

https://www.dsl-man.de/display/DSO/Yoct ... ding+tipps
  • Wow pauld thank you for putting all of that together. This is a very legit mod.
  • DJvinc, if your Yocto 808 build service is available please get in touch with me.
    thanks
  • Hi DJVinc,

Are you currently offering your assembly service please? Which country are you based in?

If you can PM me your email address that would be great.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards

Mark
  • Hello,

I was in France and then moved abroad.
    In my current transition/situation I can't see how I could do another anytime soon, but I'll let you know if hypothetically that evolves.
    Cheers.