• Dear franzkleid,

Are C37 and C34 in the right way ?

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Hi ,
    First thnks for help !
    I checked c37 and c 34 twice like the hole Accent Section cant find an error everything seems to be on the right place in the right way !
  • Same problem here!!!

When I only power it on R151 doesn't specially warm up, but as soon as I start the sequencer there's immediately a very bad smell. I discovered that it comes from R151 because the area becomes hot and after a few tests it (not long as the smell is horrible) became a bit brown. Also, the heating doesn't stop after the sequencer is stopped.

I checked the behavior of the voltage going to the 4011N power supply pins of the accent section and as soon as I start the sequencer (and also even if I stop it) the voltage become 1.8V instead of the previous normal 15V.

I checked all the accent section, everything is at its place. I also checked a bit power supply and didn't find anything weird.
  • I desoldered R151 and tried the Yocto, everything except HT/HC (and AC of course) works!

Help :|
  • Hey !
    Checked and defluxed the hole pcb to see possible faults!
    soldered everything new that looked not good soldered and removed possible wrong connections !
    After that a new resistor r151 and voila thats it !

Yocto works ! OK some finetuning and the clap prob maybe
  • I had exactly the same probelm with R151 heating up. I thought it had something to do with the CD4011 so I swapped that one. The heat is gone but instead I have some issues with trig, some instrument are triggered at every step with a low level . The isue gets noticeable after a few second after powering up.
  • franzkleid wrote:Hey !
    Checked and defluxed the hole pcb to see possible faults!
    soldered everything new that looked not good soldered and removed possible wrong connections !
    After that a new resistor r151 and voila thats it !

Yocto works ! OK some finetuning and the clap prob maybe
    What was not looking good?

Resoldered everywhere?

All my solder points seem good and where I had a doubt I checked continuity with the multimeter...

I will try to deflux and if it doesn't work I will order a new CD4011BE...
  • Just defluxed and still the same... I will order a new cd4011.
  • gihaume wrote:I will order a new cd4011.
    Yes you're right.try to switch with a new one.

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic