4th batch?

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • :P :P we finally received the diodes we expected since February 24 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Germanium diode 1N34.jpg
    Germanium diode 1N34.jpg (372.13 KiB)
    Viewed 6606 times
    the kit is now available in the shop for forum members registered on the waiting list ;) We apologize for the delay

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Anyone else getting "No payment method is available" via the web shop? Shows up after accepting terms of service, and can't proceed any further.

Verified in Chrome/Safari/Firefox.
  • Is there a cutoff date to order a kit?
    as I wont have the money for it till this time next week so will order then.
  • eetrc wrote:Anyone else getting "No payment method is available" via the web shop? Shows up after accepting terms of service, and can't proceed any further.

Verified in Chrome/Safari/Firefox.
    Just placed mine using Safari.

I did have to click a couple of times to get the shipping method radio button to take but that was the only oddity. Bank already SMS'd me about the foreign transaction.
    :D
  • Any time estimate for when kits might be available for other forum members?
    Last edited by krisbo on Apr 28th, '14, 00:12, edited 1 time in total.
  • cool. any way to get a notification when there are put up on the store? thanks

e-licktronic wrote:
    jet_atx wrote: Will they be available for order through the website, or do I need to get on a waiting list via the forum?
    No waiting list for left kit, they will be for sale on the store.

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • So is there still a waiting list to order one of these kits? If yes, How do I get on said list?
  • Any plan for 5th batch please?
  • Dear diyer,

No 5th batch for now.
    Left kit will be available on May the 12th.

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic