4th batch?

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Is there a waiting list now? I see the 4th run thread is locked so maybe a 5th run waiting list? Thanks
  • e-licktronic wrote:Dear Diyer,

Some parts was blocked by customs and returned to the manufacturer. We need to solve this problem as soon as possible.
    We apology for this inconvenient. All others parts are in bags ready to ship.

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Is there any estimate when the components are coming? When the kits are ready to be shipped?
  • I want one if there would be a fifth batch!
  • dnode wrote:I want one if there would be a fifth batch!
    No fifth batch planning at the moment, but i think a lot of kit will left from the 4th batch.

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • e-licktronic wrote: No fifth batch planning at the moment, but i think a lot of kit will left from the 4th batch.

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    ...I'm interested in one for sure if there are leftovers. Will they be available for order through the website, or do I need to get on a waiting list via the forum?

Cheers!
    Joe
  • jet_atx wrote: Will they be available for order through the website, or do I need to get on a waiting list via the forum?
    No waiting list for left kit, they will be for sale on the store.

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Is there any news on 4th batch? All components received?
  • juicyboy wrote:Is there any news on 4th batch? All components received?
    Not yet but it will be soon ;)
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Will forum members of people subscribed to the newsletter be notified when it's ready to be purchased through your online store?

Kris