Too low (and decreasing) voltage when testing U24

• I’m having the same problem. What do I need to add to finish the main board PSu please?
  • Sorry didn't see this before now.. I simply didn't get the ground from the correct reference... Very silly. Did you fix your problem?

Vincent also suggested to check if I had soldered R237 and R236, which I had. And if C79 and C80 was the right way. Don't know if that helps.. Good luck!
  • Oenone wrote:
    For TM4 I could not find the 22K Ohm B type trimpot in the mouser BOM which I bought, but found a 25K Ohm (lin/log not specified) which fits with the Yocto1 build (http://www.e-licktronic.com/en/content/36-noise), so I used that.
    I see you solved this, but I checked this against the table I made and I agree that the 25K pot in the BOM looks like it is supposed to be TM4 which is listed as 22K in the parts list
  • dnsmth9000 wrote:
    Oenone wrote:
    For TM4 I could not find the 22K Ohm B type trimpot in the mouser BOM which I bought, but found a 25K Ohm (lin/log not specified) which fits with the Yocto1 build (http://www.e-licktronic.com/en/content/36-noise), so I used that.
    I see you solved this, but I checked this against the table I made and I agree that the 25K pot in the BOM looks like it is supposed to be TM4 which is listed as 22K in the parts list
    Yes, this was also confirmed to be ok by Vincent.
  • Oenone wrote:Sorry didn't see this before now.. I simply didn't get the ground from the correct reference... Very silly. Did you fix your problem?

Vincent also suggested to check if I had soldered R237 and R236, which I had. And if C79 and C80 was the right way. Don't know if that helps.. Good luck!
    Hi, thanks for your reply. Do you mind explaining to me what you mean by not getting the ground from the correct reference? R237 and R236 are soldered and C79 and C80 are the right way. Thanks!
  • Ed_Mc wrote:
    Oenone wrote:Sorry didn't see this before now.. I simply didn't get the ground from the correct reference... Very silly. Did you fix your problem?

Hi, thanks for your reply. Do you mind explaining to me what you mean by not getting the ground from the correct reference? R237 and R236 are soldered and C79 and C80 are the right way. Thanks!
    I stupidly used one of the test points. When i used GND on the PSU (J8), everytthing was fine.
  • Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I was doing the same thing wrong :lol:

Cheers for the help!

Ed
  • Ed_Mc wrote:Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I was doing the same thing wrong :lol:

Cheers for the help!

Ed
    Heyy no problem, and good luck going forward! We'll get through this eventually :)