YOCTO² enclosures - official thread

• I just now received an email from paypal with a Polish Post tracking number from Kacper...
  • poser1 wrote:I just now received an email from paypal with a Polish Post tracking number from Kacper...
    So did I, just now. Both the Cocteau and YOCTO2 enclosures just shipped. :) :) :)
  • Ok, that's good news.. I'll keep my fingers crossed then, refreshing my inbox.

Would be nice to hear from Kacper.
  • I also just received notification from Paypal that my Yocto2 enclosure has shipped.
  • At last some good news.

I hope mine ships soon.
  • Ok guys, just received my tracking info from Kacper. 8-)

Anyone knows how to track this parcel? The number given is not recognized:

http://emonitoring.poczta-polska.pl/?lang=en
    a) No data is available for this item within the period of the last 30 days - please make sure you entered the correct item number.
    b) Search for the item with the specified number within the extended period (9 months)
  • HI guys, I received my tracking number as well!
    You have to wait approximately 2 days for it to be recognized by the tracking service database. I can now follow mine ;).
  • I received an email stating my 2 enclosures have shipped, Ill update with pics when I get them. This is good news but it was wrong of Kacper not to acknowledge any of us with a simple email update, and we all had to threaten Kacper via PayPal, guy if your reading this just send a simple email update to your customers, we will understand if you get delayed shipping the cases out on time, we get angry if you hide and don't reply, remember you have our money because we TRUST you, don't destroy that trust please. ;)
  • Has anyone actually received a working tracking number that shows that the enclosure has left Poland?