YOCTO² enclosures - official thread

• Is there any sort of alternative to Kacper's enclosure? Are there files floating anywhere where we could have cases made as a group buy?
  • Thanks to "yan6' for his info regarding dealing with Kacper, I will do the same. Thanks to the people running this forum for not engaging in censorship so we all can give our experiences with these projects.
  • Anyone know whats going on?

I'm going to give things about another week then I'll start a case with paypal to get my money back
  • I opened a PayPal case simply asking for a status or tracking, within a couple days I had tracking info. It looks like it's on it's way, but the last update I have is it being in Poland on September 12th - must be held up in shipping for some reason. I imagine everyone's cases are stuck in shipping also.

I'm waiting on a Yocto2 and Nava case, but I have faith that they will arrive.
  • Something bad happens for several weeks with a customs office in Warsaw. I'm waiting for two weeks for shipping :(
  • Maybe there is an issue with the Polish Customs office but that's not the problem here...
    That's not the Polish Customs who play dead and don't reply to messages for weeks.
    That's not the Polish Customs who took the money for Yocto2 enclosures months ago and have not shipped anything yet.
    I'm in for 7 cases and at this point I see no other option than filing a claim to Paypal.
    I sent a warning message to Kacper 2 days ago, got no reply therefore now it's time for action.
    And every one should do the same.

For sure, I will never buy anything again from Kacper.
  • I put in a request for a case over a month ago and haven't received any e-mail asking for payment so I'm thinking this dude is just MIA. If he was genuinely trying to just scam people he would have asked me to pay by now I feel.
  • Is there a file available for a laser cut case like the yocto1? Or is anyone working on something like that?
  • I sent him an email today but will file a case with paypal if I don't hear back from him in the next few days.

Because of this I really can't be bothered now with the Yocto2 build. If there is anyone interested in buying my mouser bom components for the boards please send me a pm.