YOCTO² enclosures - official thread

• Sounds good. Thanks for the update.
  • Is there any difference with the main curcuit board that needs to be ordered if I have a modded enclosure?
    Or are all the curcuit boards the same anyway?
  • Hi Kacper. Please check your pm and email. Ive been trying to contact you for a number of weeks now with no response. Nothing! Simply been asking for my tracking number for my v1 case which you said you would give me.

kierangibb@btinternet.com

Thanks

kacperpawluk wrote:Hi! Enclosures are ready for silkscreen but waiting for special paint. Everything should be ready within 2 weeks.
  • Is it too late to get in on this group order?
  • Dear Kacper,

Any news about the metal case? I have already paid in July.
    Thx
  • tkatona wrote:Dear Kacper,

Any news about the metal case? I have already paid in July.
    Thx
    hey tkatona, got a response from your man yet?
    more people still waiting for kacper to check in?
  • Yes, I'm in the same boat.
    Paid him in July (fast shipping), toward mid August he asked my money again.
    Two weeks ago not seeing anything here I asked if he ever sent the package but no answer yet.
  • I'm also waiting.....
  • **edit** im waiting on my v1 case

I'm getting totally fed up with Kacpers lack of correspondence and now its seeming like there is a few of us with no word from Kacper.

I received an email from him explaining a problem with postage and he assured me it would get re sent and he would send me an email with my tracking num. 3 emails later still no response or tracking num.

So, my question. Has anyone got any contact details for him other than his (kacperpawluk at gmail dot com) email?

I know Kacper isn't a con artist and I'm sure he has real life things to do but these cases aren't cheap and he seems to not care too much about his customers.

Come on Kacper, lets sort this out.
    Last edited by serum114 on Sep 6th, '17, 17:29, edited 1 time in total.