YOCTO² enclosures - official thread

• Analog8 wrote:Is anyone else here?

I have placed an order for version 2 of the yocto2 enclosure with mod holes.
    Does anyone know how long I have to wait before production of the next batch?
    Batch will start this week! Also I will order extra enclosures so order form is still open.
    Analog8 wrote:I'm going to attempt a Yocto2 case but a little confused which enclosure to order. About the mods, I like the idea of these cartridges that could slot in the back and I want the cv mod.
    So which version do I choose when I order ?

Thanks.
    I didn't include this mod in this batch but if you want it please write that you want it in "additional information" in order form. I will make is as "version" in next batch.
  • That's great.
    On the order form I selected version 2 plus I ticked the box for "holes for mods". Is that all I needed to select or should I do a new order?
    Will I get an email when it's ready to pay?

Cheers
  • Great news kacperpawluk,

Looking forward to your work

cheers,

Peter
  • Analog8 wrote:That's great.
    On the order form I selected version 2 plus I ticked the box for "holes for mods". Is that all I needed to select or should I do a new order?

Cheers
    It's not enough. Please make a new order - it will be easier for me. You will get email from PayPal about payment request. Cheers!
  • Kacperpawluk, is there an easy way to check if I'm on the list? I filled out the form but never got an email. I did the same for the nava enclosure, and an email came...
  • kacperpawluk wrote:
    Analog8 wrote:That's great.

Cheers
    It's not enough. Please make a new order - it will be easier for me. You will get email from PayPal about payment request. Cheers!

Ok I made a new order. Version 2 and wrote in the comments that I want it modded for cv and cartridge. I left my email address there too. Please delete my first order.
    Thanks very much for your response.
  • I didn't send payment requests because of lack of time... I will do it tomorrow for sure!
  • I get paid on the 25th this month..... can you wait until then for my payment?
  • Analog8 wrote:I get paid on the 25th this month..... can you wait until then for my payment?
    I will make some extra enclosures so you will get your for sure even if you will pay later.
    Next time please use PM for that kind of questions.
    Cheers!