Hi-hats bug in tap mode

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • I don't know what you mean? All seems to work fine with mine in tap mode now since the last FW update.
  • My two nava's have this problem with hi hats in tap mode:((( this is video:
    https://www.mediafire.com/download/o10c1w3vmcnqb14

[/youtube]
    drifter7508 wrote:I don't know what you mean? All seems to work fine with mine in tap mode now since the last FW update.
  • I will try when i get home with mine. I didnt have this problem before. What version of the firmware are you running ?
  • Aarrgghh wrote:I will try when i get home with mine. I didnt have this problem before. What version of the firmware are you running ?

Last, 1.22
  • I just played around a bit in tap mode, and I can't say I can duplicate the problem unfortunately
  • I can't duplicate the problem either.
  • Sorry for my bad English)), I'm from Russia... you don't have this problem? did I understand you correctly? Google translate not correct)))... your navas work fine? But Vincent says obout it - this is software bug and will be solve quite soon... also in real 909 have this trabl :?
  • Grizzlydj wrote:big problem to use tap mode and play in real time - hi-hats Bug!!!

when you try to program any other instruments in tap mode - hi-hats triggered and played open hi-hat instead of closed or hi-hats cut!

!!!!! try to remove the volume of all instruments except the hi-hats and program them "closed"on every step from 1-16, then in tap mode, try to click on keys any other instrument (bass, snare toms ....) -> hi-hats thus react to pressing the keys of other instruments and it turns out a mess !!!

When this bug will be fixed?

that's just terrible! not impossible to work in tap mode .... I collected 2 nava and both behave the same problem - it is a problem with the firmware ...

Any have exactly the same problem?

Should be solved with the Nava v1.023 update ;)
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Wow, that was quick! Thanks Vincent! I'll check out later...

Regarding C89 and C163: they are already 10nf/ 0,01uf. Is this a typing error?