Select OH

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • You need to push both CH and OH buttons simultaneously. I find it harder to get into OH mode with v1.21 update, maybe it already was with previous firmware versions, i'll downgrade to v1.20 to see if it's my imagination or not.
  • ohh.... thanks!

Just finished my nava and it's working wonderfully! ;)
  • You're welcome, great to hear it's finished, now it's time to make some beats! 8-)
  • BastienL wrote:You need to push both CH and OH buttons simultaneously. I find it harder to get into OH mode with v1.21 update, maybe it already was with previous firmware versions, i'll downgrade to v1.20 to see if it's my imagination or not.
    Fixed with the last v1.022 update ;)

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • e-licktronic wrote:
    BastienL wrote:You need to push both CH and OH buttons simultaneously. I find it harder to get into OH mode with v1.21 update, maybe it already was with previous firmware versions, i'll downgrade to v1.20 to see if it's my imagination or not.

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Great! Will try that soon!
  • e-licktronic wrote:
    BastienL wrote:You need to push both CH and OH buttons simultaneously. I find it harder to get into OH mode with v1.21 update, maybe it already was with previous firmware versions, i'll downgrade to v1.20 to see if it's my imagination or not.

Best regards,
    e-licktronic

Awesome, will try it out tonight! ;)