MUX_SH board mod tutorial

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • Sorry if I missed something but what does this device do?
  • Is it related to this post?
    Also, if it works for the NAVA, would it work for the Yocto2? Assuming firmware update?
  • blotvard wrote:Is it related to this post?
    Also, if it works for the NAVA, would it work for the Yocto2? Assuming firmware update?
    Yocto² doesn't need Mux/SH board cause accent works perfectly ;)
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Where I can buy it?
  • If you want to buy pm me. I have one for sell.

cheers
  • No need to buy. They are for free for all previous orders! Just enter your name and order number in the list...
  • KlangGenerator - I sell build one.
    Some ppl have second hand Navas also.

lp
  • lukep_gdansk wrote:KlangGenerator - I sell build one.

lp
    Ok, sorry for the misinterpretation, but from your post it was not clear that you are offering built ones. And peskado very much likely built his own Nava and will therefore get the boards for free from e-licktronic.

For unexperienced users with second hand machines it could still be pretty tricky to install the new MUX_SH boards, as they require desoldering the old ICs and fitting new sockets into the pads.
  • Thank you for your answer!
    where i can find list?
    KlangGenerator wrote:
    lukep_gdansk wrote:KlangGenerator - I sell build one.

lp
    Ok, sorry for the misinterpretation, but from your post it was not clear that you are offering built ones. And peskado very much likely built his own Nava and will therefore get the boards for free from e-licktronic.

For unexperienced users with second hand machines it could still be pretty tricky to install the new MUX_SH boards, as they require desoldering the old ICs and fitting new sockets into the pads.