YOCTO² enclosures - official thread

• BORISF wrote:I dont believe in story about hospital or his health issues preventing him to spend 30 seconds and reply here telling us what is going on. If you can suddenly resurrect and send a tracking number, fake or not after paypal warning claim messages, you can type a reply here as well, it does not take long. I am sure he is reading this thread.
    +1

Here's my theory:

It's no secret that the printing quality of his Yocto + Cocteau cases is very very poor. Assuming that Yocto 2 cases were done by the same manufacturer, it is rather likely that the printing of those will also wear off too easily. Kacper is the only supplier on the market for Yocto cases right now, meaning that the number of cases to redo will be relatively high. This in turn would lead to a high financial expenditure and definately a lot of work for him and the case manufacturer. Kacper or his supplier could have reached a point where they have taken on too much.

In the course of last year I personally experienced a bunch of excuses from Kacper for so many things. To me he never really gave the impression of being a very reliable guy. This whole hospital thing fits perfectly into the overall picture I got from him. Instead of being honest with the community, he's inventing stories to gain more time.

Some of you guys may actually get your cases, but keep in mind what I said about their paint quality when you receive them. I am pretty sure you won't enjoy them for a long time... The cases will most likely not be worth what you paid for them. And Kacper will for sure be unavailable for your complaints.

I'm definately done with this "Kasperletheater" (Punch and Judy show), as we say here in Germany. No way I would ever trust this guy again.
  • so I got a tracking number today and it is in Poland and has been for 8 days. I am sure i only got the tracking number because of a pay-pal dispute.If indeed Kacper has been sick, then my apologies to you Kacper. but a quick message posted here to say sorry guys case is delayed due to me being in hospital would have stopped all this and we would have waited patiently.
  • Kacperpawlulk,

If you are reading this reply please take time to answer to all those Diyer who trusted you.
    Like said in this topic if you took time to send a tracking number on paypal you can have two second to write a message to reassure everyone.

Actually the best way to not lost your money, for you who ordered a case from Kacperpawluk, is to open a case on Paypal. :(
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Im just posting that my last contact with him was July.

I tried again in sept, with no response, and offered to meet up in Warsaw for a coffee as I was visiting Poland. No response.

He owes me for a Nava and a Yocto 2 case.

I filed disputes with paypal. Hopefully its all a misunderstanding. I dont really want the money. I want the cases.

Im happy to help with getting new ones and financing a run of them to be produced if there are people who can help with the techinical issues of the graphic design, type of screen printing? or whatever it is, and finding a metal case fabricator shouldnt be too hard. Just offering to help create the opportunity for a solution for the community.
  • orphic wrote:Im just posting that my last contact with him was July.

I tried again in sept, with no response, and offered to meet up in Warsaw for a coffee as I was visiting Poland. No response.

He owes me for a Nava and a Yocto 2 case.

I filed disputes with paypal. Hopefully its all a misunderstanding. I dont really want the money. I want the cases.

Erica Synth will have Yocto2 case in stock soon. I can ask to remake Nava case too if you need.
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Still waiting for my case. Thanks for posting the below mdetovenaar. It gives me hope :)
    Last edited by blotvard on Oct 21st, '17, 09:31, edited 2 times in total.
  • Kacper delivered!

Ok guys,

Just received my Yocto 2 enclosure from Kacper. The box it came in looked terrible and I hesitated accepting it.

But there was no damage inside. The enclosure lookes amazing! Paintwork seems good to me.

See piccys...

• Great news ! ;)
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • This is great news !!!

Come on now Kacper lets get things moving here and try to restore faith in your customers.