YOCTO enclosures - official thread

• Yesterday i received the case for Yocto 2, i'm located in poland ,excellent work :D
  • Still waiting here...... :(
  • HiHamGautier wrote:Yup! At first Paypal sent me a tracking number but then Kacper sent me a follow up email with another number. The second one works and the parcel's supposed to have left Poland today.
    Paypal does not randomly send tracking numbers.
    It was sent by Kacper.
    It looks like he's sending fake tracking numbers via Paypal to buy time and try to delay Paypal claims.
    That's all.
    I received one from him via the Paypal claim several days ago and it does not work.
    It is fake.
    Kacper's behavior is unbelievable.
    It seems he does not understand that he is destroying his reputation and the trust the community had in him.
    When a few updates explaining the situation was just we asked for...
    Updates even though they are bad news are better than leaving people in the dark.
    I think a lot of people here will not buy anything from him again.
    For sure, I won't.
  • I'm putting in a PayPal claim today against kacper. I've had just about enough of this. His behaviour is having a serious negative effect on all wanting to start this project. Totally unacceptable.
    I trusted you Kacper and paid good money I worked hard for to get this enclosure...... now I want my money back!!!
  • Hi, I updated previously, so this is my second update. My tracking information JUST updated that it arrived in the USA today. It's still on the other coast, but at least it's in the country now.

For those in the USA: you can track the number kacper gave you through USPS.

The delay is frustrating, but lets all just practice a little patience. The guy was in the hospital recently, and his health is way more important than a drum machine case. I can certainly understand delayed responses from him under these circumstances. It appears the delay in shipping is on the postal service anyways.
  • Pharmasonic wrote:
    HiHamGautier wrote:Yup! At first Paypal sent me a tracking number but then Kacper sent me a follow up email with another number. The second one works and the parcel's supposed to have left Poland today.
    Paypal does not randomly send tracking numbers.
    It was sent by Kacper.
    It looks like he's sending fake tracking numbers via Paypal to buy time and try to delay Paypal claims.
    That's all.
    I received one from him via the Paypal claim several days ago and it does not work.
    It is fake.
    Yeah I don't know about that, maybe? But he sent me an email via paypal, like a few minutes after he provided the first number to them (the one from the paypal "automatic" email) and said something like "sorry wrong number here's the working one...". And as I said the second one he provided seems to work. Or at least I was able to track it until the package left poland. Now I'm not able to see more infos. But I guess that if the polish postal services are saying that a package left Poland and its destination is France, I'm supposed to expect it early next week or before. Even though the french postal services don't seem to recognize my tracking number at the moment (It happened before).
    elemental59437 wrote:The guy was in the hospital recently, and his health is way more important than a drum machine case. I can certainly understand delayed responses from him under these circumstances. It appears the delay in shipping is on the postal service anyways.
    That's exactly what I think. It's just a drum machine case guys... Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he's well.
  • Analog8 wrote:I'm putting in a PayPal claim today against kacper. I've had just about enough of this. His behaviour is having a serious negative effect on all wanting to start this project. Totally unacceptable.
    I trusted you Kacper and paid good money I worked hard for to get this enclosure...... now I want my money back!!!
    Well ok.... I will give him another week before I put in a claim.
    I will give him the benefit of the doubt.....
  • Sorry but I don't buy it.
    I think you guys are WAY too naive.
    And even if the whole story is true, he was healthy enough to post a message weeks ago to say he was in hospital.
    Why no more messages at all since ?
    Is it too much asking to take 5 min once a week to post an update when you have the money of many people ?
    My last PM sent to him 2 weeks ago is still in the outbox !?!
    Means he did not even bother to read it...
    I'd like to show leniency but I can't.
    I have several kits getting dust since June, soon it'll be November and the only hope that I'll eventually be able to build those Yocto2 for my customers some day is a tracking number that does not work for several days...
  • Yeah of course what I said does not make up an excuse not to reply or simply post an update on his part ;).