YOCTO² enclosures - official thread

• I'm sure he is really busy.
    Give him a few more weeks at least.
  • For me its the same story with this one but also the boat he did for the cocteau mod. That one shipped a month ago and i havent seen it and the tracking number provided doesnt work. My last email went unanswered as well. :cry:
  • yan6 wrote:For me its the same story with this one but also the boat he did for the cocteau mod. That one shipped a month ago and i havent seen it and the tracking number provided doesnt work. My last email went unanswered as well. :cry:
    This doesn't sound too good.
    Lets give him 2 weeks .... then we'll see
  • Hi! Sorry for no response but I was in hospital :( I get all enclosures and will send it this week. Also I will try to reply for all emails that I get but please understand if it get some time...
  • Thanks very much for updating us :)
  • kacperpawluk wrote:Hi! Sorry for no response but I was in hospital :( I get all enclosures and will send it this week. Also I will try to reply for all emails that I get but please understand if it get some time...
    Hi Kacper, thank you for the update. Hope you didn't get wounded by the production process. Get well soon!
  • Hi Kacper, Are there still some enclosures up for sale?
    I'd like to get the kit, but only if i know i can get my hands on an enclosure as well :)

Talking about enclosures, the white pot knobs are sold out in the e-licktronic webshop, does anyone know where else you can get them? maybe even on mouser, so i can add them to the BOM list..?
  • Orion1615 wrote:Hi Kacper, Are there still some enclosures up for sale?
    I'd like to get the kit, but only if i know i can get my hands on an enclosure as well :)

Talking about enclosures, the white pot knobs are sold out in the e-licktronic webshop, does anyone know where else you can get them? maybe even on mouser, so i can add them to the BOM list..?
    They're just D-shaft knob caps so If you're not picky about that EXACT knob, you can find bulk amounts of really similar orange and white caps. An Amazon search for "Orange Potentiometer Knob" came up with a ton of knobs that would all look nice. I just ended up getting 27 orange knobs from E-Licktronic for now, might pick up white ones later on, who knows.
  • Hi Kacper, I want to order a yocto2 kit too. Do you still have any enclosure for sale ?
    Thanks.