YOCTO 1.0 enclousures - LAST BATCH

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • punkdisco wrote:Hi - I got my Cocteau enclosure on Thursday. Based in UK/London.

Looks great!!
    Which courier was used for delivery?
  • Hey kacperpawluk

Thank you for the PM about my case but I am unable to reply as I have just joined the forum.

please email me at

mrmartinmrbradley at gmail.com

and I can talk to you about it

sorry for using the public forum for private messages guys

thanks
  • Kacper. I have been trying to contact you for several weeks via pm and your email with no response!! I need a tracking number, i am starting to feel my case has been lost.

Please email me. kierangibb at btinternet dot com

Thanks
  • serum114 wrote:Kacper. I have been trying to contact you for several weeks via pm and your email with no response!! I need a tracking number, i am starting to feel my case has been lost.

Please email me. kierangibb at btinternet dot com

Thanks
    I send you an email and PM too. Cheers!
  • Hi Kacper,

Same here, I tried to contact you through mail and PM, can you send me the tracking number for the Cocteau enclosures?

Thanks!
    Best
  • Hi Kacper
    Same here, can't PM and no email reply... Can you forward tracking info please?
    Cheers
    Jason
  • I'm getting totally fed up with Kacpers lack of correspondence and now its seeming like there is a few of us with no word from Kacper.

I received an email from him explaining a problem with postage and he assured me it would get re sent and he would send me an email with my tracking num. 3 emails later still no response or tracking num.

So, my question. Has anyone got any contact details for him other than his (kacperpawluk at gmail dot com) email?

I know Kacper isn't a con artist and I'm sure he has real life things to do but these cases aren't cheap and he seems to not care too much about his customers.

Come on Kacper, lets sort this out.
  • Im also waiting for my yocto+cocteau case, and there was no tracking info was provided, so i tried to contact him about that yesterday via email... But still no reply. I hope he will return soon and sort this all out, as i still need the case sooner or later.
  • hmm i just came to see if anyone else hadnt got their cocteau enclosure yet - whats the deal ? did anyone get a tracking number or anything?

thanks