COCTEAU!!!! (mod PCB for your YOCTO 808 clone)

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • I hope this isn't the wrong place to ask, was there any lead time given on the last batch of yocto's for this group buy
  • @effegee/@kacper

Hi,

I'm very interested by the Cocteau kit + enclosure + Vectrol.
    Does a 2nd batch will be organized for cocteau & kasper's enclosure ?
    When the Vectrol mod will be available ?

Thanks for answer - Kind regards
  • Hi! All enclosures was send! It takes some time so sorry for delay. I'm going on short holidays right now so if someone wants tracking number please write me and I will send it at Monday. Also if someone send me an email and didn't get response then please write me PM. Cheers!
  • kacperpawluk wrote:Hi! All enclosures was send! It takes some time so sorry for delay. I'm going on short holidays right now so if someone wants tracking number please write me and I will send it at Monday. Also if someone send me an email and didn't get response then please write me PM. Cheers!
    This is great news. Where the cases sent on 26th July? Just trying to gauge when they might be arriving in the UK..

Anyone got their cases yet and if so, where are you based?

Big thanks,

Paul
  • COCTEAU Case arrived today, in Austria

looks good

thank you
  • Two enclosures arrived in Germany today. Great work Kacper!

edit [07.08.2017]:

sent back to Kacper for quality improvement
  • Hi - my case arrived on Thursday (London) - thanks.
    KlangGenerator wrote:sent back to Kacper for quality improvement
    Oh dear.. May I ask what the quality issue was? Screen printing or something more serious like whole alignment etc?

Hope all works out.

Thanks,

Paul
  • Hi! Some people reported problems with silkscreen quality. I anyone have this problem please write me (kacperpawluk@gmail.com or PM). I will repaint it and pay for postage. I changed silkscreen manufacturer. I get sample and quality is much much better now.
  • Hey kacperpawluk

Would you be able to PM regarding my case delivery?

Sorry but as I am new to the forum I am unable to send PMs.

Thanks, cablebasher.