somebody is developing a working version of the firmware?

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • I know what you mean, but i think we must wait a few days or weeks for a better working firmware. I didn't update to the last version.
  • Grizzlydj wrote:I have the impression that all do not care that the firmware running is absolutely unacceptable !!! that an approach? First it was necessary to make a working operating system and then start selling synthesizers !!! in this way I can not work with it - it works very crooked, lots of bugs! somebody that in general working on it ??? when it is fully stable version and whether it will at all? I have a lot of orders for assembly Nava, but people do not want to start because in this situation, crude and works synthesizer is not correct ... :evil:
    Grizzlydj,

The current version v1.020 of the Nava is stable.
    Please update your Nava firmware

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • e-licktronic wrote:
    Grizzlydj wrote:I have the impression that all do not care that the firmware running is absolutely unacceptable !!! that an approach? First it was necessary to make a working operating system and then start selling synthesizers !!! in this way I can not work with it - it works very crooked, lots of bugs! somebody that in general working on it ??? when it is fully stable version and whether it will at all? I have a lot of orders for assembly Nava, but people do not want to start because in this situation, crude and works synthesizer is not correct ... :evil:
    Grizzlydj,

The current version v1.020 of the Nava is stable.
    Please update your Nava firmware

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    1.020- many many many bags!!! look at the bags list, this list for 1.020version !!! accent problem! sync problem! midi problem! not correct version !!! somebody has been error correction or is it the final version))) ??? if so - then I sell my synthesizer and tell everyone who asked me to collect them nava, that will not mess with it! sorry .... bad bad bad
  • Grizzlydj,

A new update is available Nava v1.021

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • This sounds like a promising update, gonna test it this weekend and report back! Thx for working on it ;)
  • Thank you! :)
    I load it next week ;)
  • e-licktronic wrote:Grizzlydj,

A new update is available Nava v1.021

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    thanks for the update, but it's still not enough ... in tap mode problem is still in place (hi-hat cuts when program other analog instruments)! synchronization works a bit better, but the bad with daw (i replace resistors), Total accent works very strange - it all instruments have to react, and not a few of them (accent could not touch), but the problem with the emphasis on the different steps in its place (when programming bass drum 1--4--8--12 on one of the steps the volume is always higher than the others - when I talked about the problem with the accent - I said that's about it !. problems are many and over it is necessary to work! I think you should hire a professional programmer for money, rather than trying to solve problems on their own ... thanks
  • [quote="Grizzlydj"][quote="e-licktronic"]Grizzlydj,

(when programming bass drum 1--4--8--12 on one of the steps the volume is always higher than the others -

HI GRIZZLYDJ,

i also notice that if you stop the sequencer for a few seconds and then start, the first beat is also louder then the rest after that .

the accent level is high in stop mode and has to come down when running ,that's why the first beat is louder.

i put a resistor 10Meg in parralel with the first capaictor to ground in the accent signal chain comming from ic 111 and ic 114 to solve this issue.
    (only for the analog sounds, the digital ones don't seem to have that issue.

HOPE THIS FIXES YOU'RE PROBLEM ALSO.

CHEERS