NAVA ENCLOSURE - new design

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • nrastad wrote:
    kacperpawluk wrote:Hi guys! I'm just packing more than 100 enclosures and it takes time. I will ship them within weekend. Sorry for no response but i really want to send it as soon as it possible and simply want to focus only on this. Cheers!
    Hi Kacper!

I just submitted my info on your form :) Is there any cases left from the last batch? Or do I have to wait for the next one?

Thanks!

-Nima
    Hi! I will check it after sending all ordered enclosures. Cheers!
  • Hello Kacper,

If you got one enclosure more pls contact me!!!

I wanted order today but formular is down :(

THX for your great work!
  • Anybody get tracking numbers since the boxes being dispatched on the weekend???
  • Nope. He didn't mention which weekend though... :lol: (black humor)
  • Kacper is RELIABLE. I've already ordered a long time ago on his first batch for Yocto and i am in touch with him for my own projects.
    Being able such a low cost for this quality is amazing for a DIY managed by a single guy (and not a company)

just guess how many parcels he does pack, and manage address list ;)
  • Being able such a low cost for this quality is amazing for a DIY managed by a single guy (and not a company)

just guess how many parcels he does pack, and manage address list ;)
    +1

Thanks to Kacper :D
  • Let's post a picture of our enclosure as soon as we received it!
    this will give courage and patience to all of us! 8-)
    Good luck for all your hard work, Kacper!
  • Hi!
    I send all enclosures. If anyone need tracking number please send me an email. I just don't want to share all tracking numbers with everybody here. I will write back for all tracking number requests within this week.
    I also want to say that I'm doing what I can to make the best enclosures for you. I'm really busy last days because of my regular work and other live things so i'm really sorry for only few informations about batch, shipping ect. I don't want to deceive anyone and you can be sure that you will get enclosures that you ordered or if there will be any problems with shipping (like lost package or something) then you will get back your money. I doing my best. I hope everyone who get enclosure for Yocto or Nava from me are happy about quality. Cheers!
  • Hi. Thanks for the update Kacper! I can only imagine the tedious work that takes producing, packaging and then shipping all those enclosures. :o

Already sent you an email asking for the tracking number.. let me know when possible.

Cheers