NAVA ENCLOSURE - new design

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • I am also waiting for three months.

This seller is PayPal verified. It should be possible to open a dispute case. PayPal will liaise with the seller to try to resolve. If the seller does not respond, this would be grounds for a refund.
  • I'm sure kacperpawluk is just very busy and things are taking a little longer than expected. Patience is a virtue :D
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am working on my Nava during lunch hour in my desk job, so it will be another few weeks before I need a case, but I can understand the frustration of others with completed units, possibly for resale. The communication could be a lot better.
  • I paid mid of december and 3 months of waiting is already a little bit annoying and has nothing to do with "patience is a virtue".. I think people have been patient for a good while now and we all paid for a product which was offered as "soon available" 5 months ago.
    If there'd be at least some "accurate" information about delivery it would help, but everytime Kacper posts "soon available" other 4 weeks go by without anything happening.. I wouldn't care that much if I wouldn't have built this nava for someone else, but it's just unpleasent to tell the buyer 3 times an approximate date of delivery based on the info in this thread when in the end it gets delayed again..
  • Paitience is fine when you are being informed of what is happening.

Several deadlines promised and no real reason as to why each and everyone has been set back.

Advised a few days required to weld standoffs and then delivery.... stands offs arrived on the 3rd?

So are we out of order to question why not even an update is provided as to why boxes which have been paid for 3 months previously are still not ready?

I understand we all have day jobs and so on, but it takes 5 minutes to just provide an update on something you clearly know has passed yet another deadline.

As others are saying, we also have set deadlines for the boxes we are making and why should we not question what we have paid for?

I'm sure nobody wants to have to go down the paypal dispute road but with not even the effort to write a few words why they are delayed yet again what choice do we have?

Leave it long enough and we won't have the option to request a charge back from PayPal.

So no, patience is not a virtue.
  • Point taken, apologies, I do understand your frustration, my comment was not meant to inflame. I was just trying to be positive and based on the numerous runs kacperpawluk has done building and supplying Yocto cases for forum members he seems very trustworthy.
  • Hi guys! I'm just packing more than 100 enclosures and it takes time. I will ship them within weekend. Sorry for no response but i really want to send it as soon as it possible and simply want to focus only on this. Cheers!
  • kacperpawluk wrote:Hi guys! I'm just packing more than 100 enclosures and it takes time. I will ship them within weekend. Sorry for no response but i really want to send it as soon as it possible and simply want to focus only on this. Cheers!
    Hooray! :D
  • Thanks for all your hard work Kasper :D