NAVA ENCLOSURE - new design

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • Cool...good news! So happy to receive it soon!
  • How different is this design to the first ones?

does the way the LCD Fits differ?

Having trouble working out how to fit the LCD...

See this post; viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1253&p=7973#p7973

;)
  • yeah, looking forward too to receiving the case :D
  • Any update on the shipping progress? I really need the enclosure asap.. Cheers
  • Same as above, any update?
  • no reply to my mail, could you please tell us the shippin progress please ?
    regards
  • Kacper,
    Can you please tell me the type of glue you use to hold the board post on the case? Two of mine have fallen off.
    Cheers.
  • cso5 wrote:Kacper,
    Can you please tell me the type of glue you use to hold the board post on the case? Two of mine have fallen off.
    Cheers.
    Ditto............ :x
  • Right,

I am starting to lose my patience with the lack of information on delivery.

When i placed the order early in January, communication was pretty much instant up until i sent you the money for the case. Payment request sent within hours of me filling the form in.

I placed an order and you stated they were nearly ready and would be looking at mid February for delivery. 5-6 week time from order which you said you placed on jan 3rd

Mid feb comes and you say they are not ready.

I then said ok fair enough, if they will be ready by mid march i will wait, but if not please refund my money as I will have to get the erica synth case as I am in desperate need of a case. I don't want to brake my unit using it without it being supported properly.

You advised it will be ready by this time and if not you would have sent my money back.

Now it is getting to the deadline we agreed on and It seems I cant get hold of you for a response.

If there is an issue with manufacturing or something else that is holding it up then just let all of us know who are waiting, as if its going to be much longer I will have to get a case from elsewhere.

Im sorry to do this publicly but i get nowhere with pm with you and you state that it is always an issue with stuff going to spam.

I just think the communication or lack of is becoming concerning. Can you not remove this site from your spam filter?

Its a simple request, will it be ready in the next week or 2? if not then please refund my payment

thankyou