Greetings from the new official firmware developer

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • Hi halides, thanks for your help. Hope to see some progress on the software side of both Yocto and Nava real soon.
  • Hey truman, good to hear from you.

As you know, beginnings are sometimes rough... I'm pretty sure I accidentally fried my 1284p, I counted pins from the wrong end and put +5V to ground and grounded the Vcc :roll:

My Yocto works but is acting very weird indeed, I already ordered backups (three just to be on the safe side, if I start frying them in bulk :lol:) but I need to wait a couple of days to get the fresh chips. In the meantime I'll make myself more familiar with the codebase.

I'll keep ya'll posted,
    .p
  • Topic not working
  • Grizzlydj wrote:Topic not working
    Our mistake, should work now.
  • Hi there Navaists, just wanted to let you also know that we've finally traced the problems down, there was nothing wrong with the hardware, problem lies with libraries being used. I'll start work on the Yocto bugs now and we'll see when I can get a Nava and start work on that also.

Best,
    Pekka.
  • Great news :D
  • Hi,

Is it possible to have the github project updated with the lastest versions ? And then maybe you guys could accept pull requests there for changes to the code ? ;)
  • +1 to keeping the code on GitHub updated.
    I'm sure a number of us have experience, and it'd make it much easier to coordinate and fix bugs