Pots

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • Hello mates,

No answer - so wrong. DIY community concentrate on making money instead co. nowadays.
    I fixed that trouble adding resistors for adding and subtracting values od 500KA pots and 1KB pot.
    I dont like that kind of fixing simply problems, but...
    I done with NAVA. It works, but I must admit, that docs on this project is very poor. If you sell kit propably that fine, but if you sell standalone pcbs it is not that clear in intentions that strange and alarming signals ranging from this project...
    As I said I am done and Nava works, but I do not even want to play it :(

cheers

lukep aka noithai
  • Ive also exchange shaft between two pots to get proper shaft (25mm) for B503. It is easy and cheap and works very well.
  • lukep_gdansk wrote:Hello mates,

No answer - so wrong. DIY community concentrate on making money instead co. nowadays.
    I fixed that trouble adding resistors for adding and subtracting values od 500KA pots and 1KB pot.
    I dont like that kind of fixing simply problems, but...
    I done with NAVA. It works, but I must admit, that docs on this project is very poor. If you sell kit propably that fine, but if you sell standalone pcbs it is not that clear in intentions that strange and alarming signals ranging from this project...
    As I said I am done and Nava works, but I do not even want to play it :(

cheers

lukep aka noithai
    Dear noithai,

If you have any problem with your build simply contact Vincent: e.licktronic@gmail.com
    We try to do our best to answer as fast as possible to questions about our project.
    If you still look for 9mm potentiometer A105 and B501We should have some spare in stock (contact Vincent ;) )

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic