NAVA ENCLOSURE - new design

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • perigo wrote:Hello, i made an inscription on your link page with all the details you asked me : do you know approximatively when we will be abble to pay for you and receive the enclosure?

thanx a lot

Perigo
    everything is described in order form. i will send payment requests next week. cheers!
  • Hi, when are the cases shipped from this run?
  • Paid, Thank you :)
  • I made an order in manufacture a week ago, but ordered more enclosures so order form is still open. Also all stand offs will be spawned (not glued like in yocto enclosures).
  • so... about 5-6 weeks till delivery?
    patience is so challenging to me... ohmmmmmmmm :P :P :P

can u give some information on dimensions meanwhile? i'd like to plan some modifications for my NAVA

-whats the lenght of the standoffs for the mainboard?

-does the mainboard touch the back of the enclosure / how much space is left between respectively?
    (maybe I want to fit a vertical PCB above the IO Board)

could you please post some pics of the inner life?

thanks
  • Galaxy3000 wrote:so... about 5-6 weeks till delivery?
    patience is so challenging to me... ohmmmmmmmm :P :P :P

can u give some information on dimensions meanwhile? i'd like to plan some modifications for my NAVA

-whats the lenght of the standoffs for the mainboard?
    standoffs have 10mm
    Galaxy3000 wrote:-does the mainboard touch the back of the enclosure / how much space is left between respectively?
    (maybe I want to fit a vertical PCB above the IO Board)
    no, it doesn't / around 2mm
    Galaxy3000 wrote:could you please post some pics of the inner life?
    "inner life"?? you mean "line" i think. i will send you photos by PM tomorrow.

thanks[/quote]
  • Why you want it blank?
  • By 'inner life' I mean a photo of the inside of the case with the boards attached 8-)
    so I have an idea of what more I can fit inside...

...one of the ideas is to fit a board with 'pan'-pots for each instrument and maybe 1 or 2 fx-send pots for each instrument ...just an idea at the moment, maybe I will better get another mixer...
  • hey kacperpawluk,

I tried filling in the form on front page to go on the list, but my browser keeps crashing.

Could you please just confirm if my name has gone on to your list for the next batch?

Thanks

Demos