Looking for Nava Builders

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • Hey, also nice holidays to you (and to all...) =)
    I have already done assembling my nava month ago and while waiting for yocto v2, i decided to build another nava for sell, already ordered 1.01 kit but still need to order some other parts and case. So i will build that thing anyway, lol, but i will be not very fast with that.... I hope to finally sell it or change for some other hardware / synth that is in the same price range.
  • redstorm wrote:Hey, also nice holidays to you (and to all...) =)
    I have already done assembling my nava month ago and while waiting for yocto v2, i decided to build another nava for sell, already ordered 1.01 kit but still need to order some other parts and case. So i will build that thing anyway, lol, but i will be not very fast with that.... I hope to finally sell it or change for some other hardware / synth that is in the same price range.
    Hello there!

I'm interested in buying a prebuild Nava or even an Yocto. Please let me know if you are going to sell your second Nava :)

Thanks!
    Lee
  • LeeView wrote:
    redstorm wrote:Hey, also nice holidays to you (and to all...) =)
    Hello there!

I'm interested in buying a prebuild Nava or even an Yocto. Please let me know if you are going to sell your second Nava :)

Thanks!
    Lee
    I don't mind building one more.

I've sent you a pm ;)
  • Aarrgghh wrote:
    LeeView wrote:
    redstorm wrote:Hey, also nice holidays to you (and to all...) =)
    Hello there!

Thanks!
    Lee
    I don't mind building one more.

I've sent you a pm ;)

Hey, thanks! Unfortunately im not able to send PM's. Could you please send me an email adress were i can write to you?...
    Thanks in advance! :)
    Lee
  • If someone intrested, I will build Yocto or Nava for reasonable money.
    polish builders united -> lukep_gdansk at safe-mail dot net
    or pm me, pls

:-)
  • HI,

I am looking for Nava and Yocto builder, I will pay generously for your service. If anyone is interested please email me at ajantis.music@gmail.com.

Cheers