Din Sync Clock on the Trigger Output

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • leverkusen wrote:I had two issues with my Yocto since the beginning. After a few days one of the switch LED's stopped working and the known ground hum when using the trigger outputs.

I now fixed both with reflowing the LED connections and bending the ring connector of both trigger jacks away to cut the ground off.

Both worked fine when testing, now I switched the machine on again and suddenly it seems that trigger out 2 is mirroring the Din Sync clock I am feeding in. It is triggering the connected sequencer at high speed and there is no relationship to the pattern I programmed on the corresponding T2 track. T1 is working as expected.

Any ideas about this?

:shock:
    It's a somewhat known issue, haven't tested it with Din Sync yet. I'll add a note in the bugs list, thanks.

.p
  • Hm, so it is not connected to my bug fix before? I may have never used DinSync and both trigger outs at the same time before doing the fix but I was quite sure that it worked when I first tested it after the fix and only occurred when I then powered it on again.

I could be wrong of course, I often am, but I think the external sequencer was already connected to the trigger out when I powered everything on and I should have noticed him running away that fast before powering down.

Or is it a bug that does only occur under some special circumstances?

Thanks a lot anyway for working on this!