Yocto Metal Box EU - Group Buy

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • I have a few extra enclosure since I couldn't have as much kit as i expected, so if someone interested by an enclosure made by Kacper, let me know!
  • Yes i just ordered a Yocto kit, I'm interested! :)
  • BastienL wrote:I have a few extra enclosure since I couldn't have as much kit as i expected, so if someone interested by an enclosure made by Kacper, let me know!

Yess please. I have a erika synths case, I like the other one better :)

Can you send me a message on doelemandaan@gmail.com
  • Hi,
    I'm interested! (2 enclosures if possible)
    Cheers,
    Gael
  • I'd be interested, are there still some available?

Are they from the latest batch, i.e. the 'slimmer' version matching the NAVA case dimensions?
  • Hi Kacper,

I ordered a case a while ago, then there was an update begin November your 4th batch had a problem with the printing, and then no news.

Are there still batches being sent out or did I somehow 'fall off the wagon'

Rik
  • 20.12.2016 #uPDATE:
    kasper also wrote me back, just everyone knows, as i said doing this business aside simply takes some time, for me that is ok, as long as i get some news once in a while :D
    rxke1 wrote:I ordered a case a while ago, then there was an update begin November your 4th batch had a problem with the printing, and then no news.

Are there still batches being sent out or did I somehow 'fall off the wagon'
    mine too.

I had a view email exchanges with kasper, but the last one was like 2 month ago, in september he told me the last batch , which I paid for like 3 month ago, was somehow delayed but will ship in middle or end of november.
    Since then I did not hear anything.
    Last week I did ask him again via this forum, private message, and directly via email, no replies yet...

I am not the pushy type, and I wouldnt have complained in here, if he would have amanged to answer some of my mails, but after 2 weeks waiting time, I assume he got quite a stressfull job and doing this casing beusiness beside surely takes up some private time.

So to say I would be lucky to receive my yocto case before christmas, but i am afraid it might take like 6 month for him to do that, so just a headsup for all the new ones, you might wait very loong, probably with some story like mine and rxke1 ...
    maybe even lose of 100€...
    Last edited by mex on Dec 20th, '16, 13:43, edited 1 time in total.
  • I just received an email from Kacper today and he apologized for not responding, but he was on a short trip with his band. He assured me that he shipped the cases. He said he's very busy this week with Christmas coming up but he'll try and send out my tracking number. I was glad to hear that he was okay. Whenever a normally reliable person doesn't respond to my emails I start to think that something has happened to them, but in this case he's doing fine and our cases should be at their respective locations soon.
  • Nice thin design. Thanks for the update. I am also interested in buying metal box.