Yocto Metal Box EU - Group Buy

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • kacperpawluk wrote:As I said - shipping time outside of Europe is around 6-7 weeks.
    I had the same worry as well being in the US. This week or next it should arrive (8/29 - 9/9) Maybe on 909 day!
  • Case arrived and fortunately survived the long trek... I was happy the hardware did not escape the broken up box. Case does look great!

• My three cases arrived today! The box was rough, but the cases survived the trip from across the world. Thanks!
  • Got mine today and same story; box looked pretty bad but luckily enough the case inside was fine.

Looks great too, I was waiting to see if I could get a case before building but now I cant wait to get started!

• Another pair received in the same fashion. That box must be special like an ablative heat shield on spacecraft. It deforms and ejects material as it re-enters the New World and the stuff inside arrives in good condition.

Many thanks Kacper for some very nice work. The boxes look wonderful!

m
  • Good to know that it is about time the cases are arriving. I'm in Taiwan so I guess it will take a few weeks extra for me. Is anyone else, non-EU non-US, still waiting?
  • I am in Melbourne Australia and still waiting , 10 weeks now. Hoping to see them soon!!.

Well I got them 14 weeks later. Better late than never I guess.....
  • Hi,

For sale a metal case for Yocto designed by Kacper, I'm afraid I won't be able to complete this beast so, I have to let it go... It's new, just like I received it in the box. I'm willing to sell it for what I paid for it which is about 70eu or $80. If anyone is looking for one, please let me know. - damianhandzlik@gmail.com

Shipping from Wroclaw, Poland

Thank You ;)

Picture of the case:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yd0dwc9ajcscw ... 7.jpg?dl=0
  • czesc ile bys chciał za ten case? i przesyłke? :)