Shift button unresponsive after midi change to slave

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • beeb wrote:After I switch in the settings from Master to Slave MIDI, the shift button doesn't work when trying to access step or tap edit modes.
    Mine is also very wierd when tying to set to "slave". Alot of menus doesnt seem to work after that, and I cant go back to config to put it back to master (only thing to do then is to reset to factory settings).. Everything else seems to be working good.
  • AonFluX wrote:only thing to do then is to reset to factory settings

Oh, mine is not as bad. After setting to slave I just need to turn the circuit off and on again and everything goes back to normal, with the slave setting still set.
  • AonFluX wrote: Mine is also very wierd when tying to set to "slave". Alot of menus doesnt seem to work after that, and I cant go back to config to put it back to master (only thing to do then is to reset to factory settings).. Everything else seems to be working good.
    Ok, it wasn´t that bad.
    When in slave mode, you cannot press shift while it is playing. But if you press stop, then you can press shft and enter config mode again.

But my midi in/out doesn´t seem to work (I guess it should work directly without any config to be done). So I need to troubleshoot some of that.
  • Make sure you set the right channel in the config mode, and that you send midi on this channel (at least for midi in). It works for me without any config. The notes you have to send for each instrument are in the nava user guide.
  • I had managed to put a few 12k's instead of 220R's around the midi-connectors.. :shock: Don't know how that happened...
    They are changed now and everything seems to be working good
  • All good then! I'll check again if my shift works after stopping the pattern