Nava v1.0 metal Box [WAITING LIST]

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • so, are those who signed up in the waiting list for a defect one getting an email or do we have to write happy an additional email that we are interested in buying one? I didn't receive a mail yet and since someone already received a damaged enclosure I am wondering?
  • If you are in the waiting list you'll receive an email soon. Patience :)
  • Thx to HappyMum!!!
    I got my box today in the morning and can't wait to give the boards inside. I must debug clap and the quiet mid tom (clap doesn't work) and the LED's must be a little bit higher.

Sexy DIY!!!!! :mrgreen:

• Hey Croodey could explain how you fixed the lcd screen ?
    I have solder it as the same as the project tuto: PCB screen in the same face as IC and for me the pexiglace to hold on the panel ...
    Also i have some little square switch don't work , i can't push it , perhaps the hole is too small !
  • I have taken a glue ( https://www.conrad.at/de/loctite-142575 ... Ard28P8HAQ ) , but it will be better you take tape double-sided. On the case - not on the lcd directly! And be careful.

Sure is a distance between display and glas.
    Last edited by Croodey on Aug 11th, '16, 23:05, edited 2 times in total.
  • And the switches are fixed if i have sanded the coating in the holes a litle.
    Works now realy well. Look for noses (ridge) and grains and eliminate these ;)
  • Hey Croodey thank you for your tips.
  • You're welcome ;)
  • Got my case yesterday! It looks wonderful, I just need to file a few of the small square holes for the light-up buttons since they are a bit tight and I don't have files at the moment. Will post a picture when it's assembled!

EDIT: here is the beauty :