Secondary Noise Source Kit

Discuss mods, hacks, tweaks, etc.
  • Mine arrived in the Stockholm region today as well. Thank you!
  • The second noise source works great, i drilled a further hole in the pcb and mount it with a 16mm spacer on the middle nava pcb hole which hold happymums case too.
  • I got my noise PCB today, I haven't assemble it yet.

I was also thinking that the best way to mount it would be drill a hole in the centre and use a male>female threaded spacer to fix in to one of the stand-offs that was the PCB attaches to.

Where did you take the +15V from on the main board? I haven't thought about this as of yet.

Edit: I just remembered there is a header that's labelled for for an optional CV/Gate board that have +15V and GND on it...... That will be the place to get power from.
  • Im starting to assemble the board, but it looks a little wierd on the print.
    The bigger footprint below the 33k resistor looks like a film resistor, but has the value of 100 pF printed, and besides the electrolyte, it looks like a ceramic cap footprint, but with the value 100nF. Have the values been mistacenly swapped?

And then noice out from the board can be connected to the listed leg of R208 in the handclap section, right?
  • Just like this, ceramic throughout. 2.5mm LS is the most common for 100n, I put 5mm in for the 100p so you can use axial ones as well:

You pull out one side of R208 and solder to that.
  • Thanks for the clarification! :)
  • I want one. Order closed? :roll:
  • Yes. These are sold out
  • email me if will be a second chance