First Test

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • Congratulations on a successful build :D

I’m still sorting my components into little bags labelled Accent, Bass Drum, Snare... etc :lol:
  • Dear Acid303,

Really nice job !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Congratulation.

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Congratulations and thanks for the video!
    (So many components and so little time...)
  • Can't stop watching :D
  • Dear Acid 303,
    Could you please post pictures of your Clap section since yours seems to be correctly build. We have issues finding a mistake in our build.
    Thanks a lot!
    Best,
    Enrico
  • Hi CheckMate,

yes, i can post some pictures of the HC section but for this i have to disassemble my Yocto first. I guess i can post them tomorrow BUT i just followed exactly the instructions on e-licktronics homepage. As I said in another post I double or even sometimes triple checked all components. The handclap section is a really difficult section.

So you have finished the Yocto already? Were all parts after the handclap the right ones? After finishing my Yocto there were no parts left so I knew that everything went well.

Maybe you got a faulty component?

OK-...pics will follow...

Good look ...

Cheers
  • Your help is much appreciated mate, thanks and I too will check everything again.
    Did you solder C144 in the direction (+/-) as it is labeled on the board?
    Looking forward to the pictures and thanks in advance for the effort!!
    Best,
    Enrico
  • Did you solder C144 in the direction (+/-) as it is labeled on the board?
    As said before...I did everything 100% as written and illustrated on the page of e-licktronic and on the pcb itself. Step by step. I seperated all components, checked a few with my meter, counted them, checked them on the downloaded Yocto kit detail list and marked them if they are complete.

Hope you can solve the problem...if it is not a faulty component you have to recheck every part one after the other...