Nava v1.0 metal Box [WAITING LIST]

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • Pictures?
  • I paid 180.96 in US dollars.
  • I'm not doubting HappyMum's integrity at all, but after reading what djraoul said, and check-mate I'm really beginning to think somebody has used Happy's good name. djraoul used the same address I did, HappyMum@Gmail.com, but then Check-mate used djenrique@gmx.de Ever since I received the message from Paypal this morning I've been trying to get a hold of HappyMum, and I even forwarded the Paypal message but I get nothing in response. At least my money isn't lost, but I sure have my heart set on that metal case and I thought that by today it was going to be in the mail. I hope this gets straightened out soon before I get depressed :-) anymore.
  • ...dude chill out!!...djenrique@gmx.de is MY E-Mail address so it is clear where my payment came from!!
    Besides Happy Mum just confirmed the E-Mail a few posts before and even posted pictures of the case!
    Last edited by Check Mate on Jul 8th, '16, 17:40, edited 2 times in total.
  • Steve25 wrote:Hi HappyMum

I am not able to see the pictures
    Should be solved, is it? :?:

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • I could always see the pictures using Google Chrome here!
  • Pictures are up now.

I'm sure HappyMum has a ton of work going through the list and getting everyone's info sorted out, so some patience is advised.

To clarify a few things : will we be sent an invoice and/or a paypal request? Also that last line of the email I received, about the demand being greater than the availability, got me a bit worried. Will the orders be processed following the order on the waiting list, or by first responders?
  • I'd like to ask if a second run is already planned, since I am #164 and I doubt that I'll get an email this run :|
  • The only thing that has me puzzled is that my payment of $180.96 was returned to me even though I followed the email request. Maybe they want to give it to me for free.