Nava

Discuss Nava construction and related issues
  • Altitude wrote:The link to the board file does not seem to work. That's invaluable for building
    Solved ;)
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • e-licktronic wrote:
    Altitude wrote:The link to the board file does not seem to work. That's invaluable for building
    Solved ;)
    no schematics this time? they were quite invaluable for debugging my yocto build...
  • As I have started to build the kit, I have a question.
    In the build-tutorial it is stated that C89 in the bassdrum sect. should be 0.047 microF, but on the picture of the build in the same tutorial, there is a 0.47 microF on place C89 (which is concistent with the schematic I believe).
    Anyone that could shed some light on this? Just a misprint in the tutorial?
  • AonFluX wrote:As I have started to build the kit, I have a question.
    In the build-tutorial it is stated that C89 in the bassdrum sect. should be 0.047 microF, but on the picture of the build in the same tutorial, there is a 0.47 microF on place C89 (which is concistent with the schematic I believe).
    Anyone that could shed some light on this? Just a misprint in the tutorial?
    C89 is 47nF.

Best regards,
    e-licktronic
    Best regards,
    e-licktronic
  • Ok, thanks for the fast answer!
  • Any spec./recommendations for buying the right crimp tool for making the cabels for the molex connectors?
  • Why not using MTA156 mouser: 640445-5 with
    571-3-640426-5 , its easy to solder cables in, its the same like 4 Pole Headers of MOTM Modularsystems
  • Alla connectors and stuff are allready included in tbe bom. Just need to buy the right tool for crimping these...
    Last edited by drifter7508 on May 18th, '16, 20:46, edited 1 time in total.
  • Hi everyone,

I have a question to ask, but I feel it might be a bit silly. I only soldered the LED's off of the TR-8 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCW9T15mBp0

And I figured that after learning to do such a difficult task that I can take on this Nava project. My only issue is that the Mouser parts are so many and I can't figure out which part goes where. I looked at the BRD file, but I'm not sure how to make it tell me what kind of resistor or capacitor a location on the board needs. I received a lot of different capacitors and resistors. I don't want to make a mistake. Is there a way that the Eagle program can tell me for example which kind of capacitor C129 takes? I don't know if it's like a 4700PF 100Volts 5% Film capacitor or 100volts .015uF 10% capacitor.

Sorry again if I'm coming off as a beginner, but I just don't know which parts go where.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind! I read a little further down and the tutorial for parts begins at the bottom of the page. That helps :)
    Last edited by talos on May 18th, '16, 04:21, edited 1 time in total.