ATmega1284-P programmed ?

Discuss use it and firmware update
  • hi Tim,

where are you from? I have some programmed chips.
    send me PM if possible.

best,
    Sub
  • Got one from SubStyler and I'm happy that my Yocto works again!

8-)
  • ikke wrote:Got one from SubStyler and I'm happy that my Yocto works again!

8-)
    good job! have phun with fat beats! :mrgreen:
  • tim_pugh wrote:..

So I have a completed build, but am unable to do anything with it. I've tried 2 different chips, 2 different arduino's, 2 different laptops and am not sure what to try next as I've no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks
    0x000000 means that the chip is not initializing and you have a problem with your board, there is probably nothing wrong with the chip. Check everything in the digital sections, shorts, parts, chip orientation
  • Hi, thanks for replying. I think you're right. I got a new chip from substyler (thanks very much). Unfortunately, I get the same results from the new chip when I power it up.

I've checked the sequencer section's parts are OK and the chips are in the right way round. I haven't found any shorts or bad solder joints.

I put in sockets for all the chips, and have checked all of them and resoldered. My next step was going to be to replace all the sequencer chips in case I've damaged one of them.

I've not had a chance to look at it for a while, but will be re-checking everything again shortly.
  • Hello,
    I would like to buy a Programmed Atmega,
    Substyler, can you please send me a PM because i cant.
    I don't know why i cant send private message.
    Is there conditions for this?
    (if somebody read this message, please, send a MP to Substyler to tell him i search to be in contact with him. Thks!!)
    Thank you
  • Maybe i didn't write too much message to send MP.
    RRrrrr
  • is this working? have people been able to program the atmega w firmware? i anyone selling preloaded chips?