TUTO: How to get a Full Yocto v1.0 Kit

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues

As you can see... some caps can be substituted for other types, not sure about the differences in sound.
  • Hi

I don't find in boom of mouser the potentiometers for yocto. Could somebody tell me where is the information please? thanks
  • morelius21 wrote:Hi

I don't find in boom of mouser the potentiometers for yocto. Could somebody tell me where is the information please? thanks
    hi morelius21,

you won't find these potentiometers in distributions like mouser or digikey...
    check this: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=646

best,
    Sub
  • thanksfor your help SubStyler ;)
  • hi,

the polyester film capacitor in mouser bom n° 667-ECQ-V1H273JL3 are obsolete, and other components are obsolete too.

how else can I replace it ?

someone can post the updated bom of mouser ?

bmaximus, can you give me your email ? I also live in rome
  • Hi biagio_massimo, I don't remember if these capacitors were available when I assembled my drum machine. No replacement avalaible on the mouser site at this moment for film capacitors of 0.027 uF... You can try to find it in phisical stores in Rome like "TULLI in via Francesco Baracca 74". I've found some missing capacitors from them...
  • Is something wrong with the store? I went to buy my Yocto kit today, and there is no option to buy.
  • Hi, hope everyone's well.

Would someone please tell me what this means from page 1 of this thread:

EDIT: 12/22/15
    BOM complete

I bought my mouser parts a few days ago. There were 111 parts in the cart and the total was £121.51. Now there's this comment suggesting previously missing items are now included, although the parts total is now cheaper @ £120.20.

Regards
    Nick
  • Hi :)

is the mouser bom up to date?
    Want to order it
    Thanks